The Plymouth Chamber of Commerce is a primary resource for small to large-sized firms doing business in Sheboygan County. We help our 300+ members and associates deal with the ever-changing business climate in the city, state, nation and the world.
Digital Billboard April Special - $100 Savings Per Month
Advertise your company, products, or events on a digital billboard in Plymouth during SignMeUp of Wisconsin's "Spring Into Summer Special" available during the month of April. Chamber members receive a $100 discount PER MONTH on any contract signed before April 30, 2013. Get 24/7 exposure for less than $20 per day. Space is limited- call (920) 550-0009 for more information.
Chamber Dollars is a program is designed to keep business dollars in the Plymouth area. As a member of the Plymouth Chamber, you are eligible to accept Chamber Dollars for services and products. View Chamber Dollars participating businesses. Purchase Chamber Dollars at the Plymouth Chamber of Commerce office, 647 Walton Drive, Plymouth. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Call (920) 893-0079 if you have any questions about the program.
The Chamber Link is published monthly and is distributed to all
Chamber members. It includes member news, open houses, info on Chamber programs and
meeting dates. Our newsletter keeps you up to date on what's happening
in the Plymouth business world. Businesses are invited to use the newsletter
as an advertising vehicle with a flyer/inserts. Contact the Chamber for details. View our recent newsletter.
Snapshot: Plymouth Chamber Benefits
Complete the membership application; call our office at (920) 893-0079 for a membership investment quote.
- Member business referrals
- Member Spotlight on home page of website
- Monthly newsletter promotional opportunities
- Showcase your business by hosting a "Business Connections"
- "Chamber Dollars" program, designed to keep business dollars in the Plymouth area
- Free listing and link on the Plymouth Chamber website
- Full-color Plymouth Visitor & Community Guide
- FREE brochure distribution at Plymouth Chamber office
- Co-operative advertising opportunities throughout the year
- VISITMilwaukee liaison; visibility in Milwaukee & Chicago markets
- Sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
- FREE listing in Chamber Membership Directory/Buyers Guide
- Ribbon-Cutting ceremonies for grand openings, anniversaries, etc.
- County-Wide Economic Development Initiatives
- Chamber office staffed 6 days a week in summer; 5 days a week off-season
- Toll-free Visitor Information Line
Network Building Opportunities
Several network building opportunities are offered for you and your business. Plymouth Chamber committees keep you in touch with other business people who share your concerns about issues affecting your business. "Business Connections" and other membership-oriented functions offer unlimited opportunities for valuable business contacts.
The Plymouth Chamber offers a wide range of programming, including seminars, events, network building opportunities, and referrals. Some of our goals are to ensure that the local economy thrives, businesses prosper, and Plymouth is promoted as a business-friendly community. Contact us for more information on how to join the Plymouth Chamber of Commerce and reap the many benefits of being a member.