Plymouth Referral Network Group
The Plymouth Referral Network (PRN) was recently formed as an additional avenue for Plymouth Chamber members to boost company sales and grow their business. Guests (chamber members and non-members) are welcome to attend one meeting at no cost. To encourage quality leads, only one member from each industry will be allowed to join. Plymouth Chamber membership is required to be a member of PRN.
Second Group Forming!
Our second group will meet on Tuesdays from noon - 1:00 p.m. The meetings will be held at The Hub (1611 Eastern Avenue) in Plymouth. Contact us if you would like to sign up to be a member of the second Plymouth Referral Network Group.
PRN meets the first and third Tuesday of the month at the Plymouth Art Center, 520 E Mill Street. Networking will be held from 7:15 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. The meeting will end at 8:30 a.m.
Members are listed in alpha order based on company name.
- Advanced Spine Care & Wellness - Dr. Craig Morris
- All R Electric - Jim Reimer
- Arbuckle Floral & Decorating, Jessica Haak
- Benefit Companies, The - Jerry Matzdorf
- Central Bark Doggie Day Care - Janeen Cain
- Century 21 - Kristine Hartman
- CertaPro Painters - Neil Covaleski
- Crockett’s Cabinetry and Woodworking, LLC - David Yurk
- Culligan - Stew Krahn
- Custom Craft Trophy - Kevin Loose
- Engaged Social Networking, Gaby Cappaert
- Fehr-Graham - Ken Ebbott
- Heartland Payment Systems - Suzan Landry
- Huberty and Associates - Cody Lemke
- JSM Secure - Ray Maze
- JDL Automotive & Detailing - David Marthenze
- McKay Heating - Oliver McKay
- Midstar Printing - June Cleveringa
- Plant a Seed - Dan Plopper
- Plymouth Dirt Track Racing - Bill Weinaug
- Plymouth Safe and Lock/Plymouth Fabric Care - Linda Smith
- Prudential - Dave Rispalje
- Seranya Studios Art Boutique - Susan Radke
- Sheboygan County Home Builder's Association - Marsha Binder
- Tech Team, Jason Bohlman
- Triumph Pest Solutions - Travis Schnelle
- Waldo State Bank - Derrick Hermann
- Yurk Counseling Services - Jonathan Tyler
There are no fees to be a member of PRN.
- Moderator - Dave Marthenze, JDL Automotive & Detailing
- Membership - Jerry Matzdorf, The Benefit Companies
- Treasurer - Derrick Hermann, Waldo State Bank
- Secretary - Janeen Cain, Sheboygan County Fair Association
For more information, call Jerry Matzdorf (920) 912-2773.