Please contact the chamber to detail your vacancy. Newest job vacancies are listed first
Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador
The Redevelopment Authority of Plymouth is seeking a qualified candidate to become a Cheese Counter Guest Ambassador. This part-time, seasonal, and weekend position is responsible for welcoming guests into the center. Under the direction of the Cheese Counter Manager, this position is also responsible for product sales and working in a food service capacity. They will maintain a quality brand image for the Cheese Capital of the World. Applicant should have experience in performing such work and be at least 18 years or older. Applications may be obtained at The City of Plymouth City Hall. Ask for RDA Employment Application. Applications should be returned to the City of Plymouth, Attn: Human Resources, 128 Smith Street, P.O. Box 107, Plymouth, WI 53073. The RDA of the City of Plymouth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Plymouth Foam-Full Time 2nd or 3rd Shift Machine Operators
Who You Are-You’ll be a reliable, results-oriented, high-quality-of-work person who is driven to succeed in a highly team-oriented environment. You will be willing and able to work with others to accomplish a variety of tasks on a daily basis within a specified timeframe. You will thrive on efficiency and the sensation of a job well-done. If you want to grow a business, express the best part of yourself, and have a major impact on a company’s day to day operations, this is an ideal role for you. You will grow and develop new skills and have adventures you’ve likely never experienced before.
Why This Role Matters-This is an opportunity to support a fast-paced, innovative company. We provide foam solutions to customers through an immense variety of products. There are 3 keys to success in this role:
• Attention to Detail – ensure that items are high quality and meet all customers’ product specifications and/or packaging requirements.
• Teamwork – work together with fellow team members to ensure efficiency through all functions.
• Efficiency – work successfully and meet deadlines without creating wasted time or product.
Who Your Customers Are And How This Role Delivers Value To Them-Your external customers are our customers. Your internal customers will be the Plymouth Foam team overall. You’ll provide value to both via being a reliable, trusted, grounded, individual. They’ll know you have their back and bring them high quality product in an efficient manner because your work is timely and of consistent high standard.
• Maintain quality compliance of product according to customer specifications
• Conduct accurate and complete data collection and paperwork
• Communicate effectively with fellow team members and leadership
• Complete work on schedule and accurately
• Move finished product from workstation to banding/wrapping station.
• Plex – an online ERP system designed to streamline processes and information across the entire organization
• Must be proficient in reading a tape measure and general mathematics with or without the use of a calculator.
• Must be able to follow instructions, read, write, and speak english as needed to operate machines and complete paperwork.
• Must have general computer skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a group.
• Must be able to work effectively in general manufacturing settings and conditions.
• Ability to lift/ carry up to 15 pounds regularly and up to 40 pounds occasionally with help.
Compensation-Compensation is $14.00 per hour. This role is full-time. Bonus structure TBD based on both your own and the company’s performance.
Benefits-Plymouth Foam offers a variety of associate benefits, including: Health Insurance, access to the Center for Health & Wellness, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, a Company Sponsored Life Insurance plan, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution, Vacation Time, and Holiday Pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now: https://www.plymouthfoam.com/who-are-we/employment/
WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN – Part-Time Position (Kaat’s Culligan)
• Fill & replace media in water treatment tanks
• Regenerate resin tanks & rebuild Controls
• Warehouse maintenance
• Shipping and Receiving
• Cross-Training in routes/deliveries and service
• Loading and unloading delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport
• Maintaining required inventory levels for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses
• Cleaning warehouse to keep it safe and sanitizing the work area / wash trucks
• Clean and repair coolers
• Loading customer’s salt/water/other products
• Miscellaneous work as assigned by team leader
Specific Job Requirements
• 1+ years of mechanical type experience preferred
• Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
• Good attention to detail
• Understand multi-step written and oral instructions
• Plumbing experience preferred (extensive training will be provided)
• Valid Driver’s License
Piggly Wiggly in Plymouth is hiring for multiple positions. To apply, please stop at the Service Desk for an application. Piggly Wiggly is located at 1411 Eastern Avenue.
All positions are Part-time and every other weekend.
Experienced Nail Technician
Well established, local salon looking for a nail technician to do manicures, pedicures, acrylics and gel nails. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org